Many of the men, women and children we serve don’t have the essentials for daily living. Help us provide nutritious meals, clothes, school supplies, personal hygiene products, and other essential items so our residents can focus on their path to transformational change. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 424-4673 to arrange a collection drive with your friends, co-workers or church. Individuals can drop off donations Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm at 34 S. Main St., Middletown, Ohio.
We currently serve over 60,000 meals per year. Fresh produce, dairy and meats are needed and much appreciated. If you donate fresh items, please make sure they are not expired or on the verge of spoiling. Thank you!
- Large Size Canned Items: vegetables, fruit, soup, ravioli, canned chicken, tuna, etc.
- Dry Food: pasta, rice, beans, oatmeal, grits, crackers, macaroni & cheese, egg noodles
- Meats: Ham, Turkey, Beef, Chicken
- Dairy: milk, butter, eggs
- Produce: fresh vegetables and fruits (salad greens, apples, potatoes, carrots, etc.)
- Condiments: mustard, ketchup, mayo, hot sauce, BBQ sauce, salad dressing, etc.
- Drinks: juice, Kool-aid, Gatorade, coffee, creamer
- Kid’s Snacks: pudding & jello cups, fruit cups, trail mix, goldfish, popcorn
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Paper Products: plates, bowls, cups, plastic ware, paper towels
- Ziplock Storage Bags with zipper, pint & gallon
- Children’s Cups, plates, utensils
- Trash Bags: 13, 30/33, and 45/50 gallon
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Pin Sol
- Dishwasher Soap
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Lysol Spray
- Disposable Gloves (M, L & XL)
- Grocery store cards, home improvement stores, etc.
- Disposable Diapers
- Men’s Body Wash, Shampoo
- Plastic Shower curtains
- Pill Planners (small daily)
- New Flip Flops (Men & Women)
- New Sweat Pants (Men & Women)
- New Underwear (Women & Children)
- New Underwear (Men’s boxers, boxer briefs M-3XL)